We Ship Worldwide!
Please allow 0-3 business days for your order to be processed and shipped.
*Please note that during our seasonal drops and sales expect an additional 5-8 business days delay in order processing/shipping. Free gifts and promotional items are not returnable. Items purchased while on sale or with discount codes are only returnable for store credit. - View Our Returns Policy
Once your order ships, you will receive a shipment notification email with tracking once your order has shipped. You can also check shipment information by logging into your account.
- Navidium Shipping Protection is available in your cart prior to checkout. We strongly recommend selecting this service to protect your package(s) in the event something happens to them while they're in transit. If you checkout without purchasing this shipping protection, we are not held liable if any of your contents are lost, damaged, or stolen and no refund, store credit, or replacement will be issued.
- For international orders, the shipping carrier will vary depending on your location and/or preference.
- International shipping services typically (though not always) offered:
- USPS Priority Mail International (aka Priority Mail International)
- DHL Express Worldwide (aka Worldwide)
- If you choose to ship via USPS Priority Mail International, please note that we are unable to assist with any questions regarding the package while it's in transit. If you have questions about the location and/or status of a shipment of this kind, please reach out to USPS directly.
- Some countries may impose additional import taxes or duties (i.e. VAT). If this is the case, any additional fees are the responsibility of the customer. Should the customer not pay these fees for any reason, the shipping carrier may choose to destroy the package or return the package to us. In either event, we are not held responsible and no refund or replacement will be issued for the items or shipping charges paid.
- It is the customer's responsibility to be knowledgeable of their package's transit status by using the tracking information that is sent to the email addresses provided by the customer at checkout. If the customer sees their package is "on hold" for any reason, it is recommended they reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
ORDERS INSIDE THE USA
- Domestic U.S. shipping services currently offered:
- USPS First Class Mail (packages weighing less than 1lb)
- USPS Priority Mail
- UPS Ground